10/20/07

Awesome Doctors

I was just thinking about how incredible the doctors are in Texas.

Coming through that hemorrhoid surgery miraculously without pain, was all God's favor and healing; but I just really felt like I was getting the treatment from some of the best medical professionals around.

Dr. John Mason, who performed the surgey was so good. He explained everything very well. And his staff works with excellence. Tanya, his office manager, bent over backwards working with me to squeeze me in his busy schedule, so that we could quickly return to the Philippines. His nurse, Carla, and office staff Olivia were likewise so good.

Bambi and I have each had both of our eyes restored to excellent vision through the laser surgery of Dr. Mark Coffman. And as I mentioned before, his office is run very well too. Bonnie, a long-time family friend who has worked for Dr. Coffman for years, is excellent in her work and people skills. It made the whole experience pleasurable and assuring.

Somehow, Bambi and I feel like we are in great health now. We feel like we've been fine-tuned or precisely calibrated. Especially me; I feel so much better now than before.

Thank you, God, for the good health and strength that we need to continue our work in the Philippines. We continue to rely on your protection. Amen.